Indian stock market is growing daily and the number of retail investors in it is also increasing. Most people use AMC to invest their money, and some directly invest in shares. Today we talk about the top 10 stock market investors in India.
If you are new to the share market index funds are the best option for you to invest in because they replicate the market trend. You can the other post of mine on mutual funds.
Here are the top 10 stock market investors in India, based on their net worth and investment portfolio:
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala – Net Worth: $5.8 billion (At the time of death)
- Radhakishan Damani – Net Worth: $16.1 billion (At present)
- Ramesh Damani – Net Worth: $1 billion
- Porinju Veliyath – Net Worth: $14.3 million
- Vijay Kedia – Net Worth: $115 million
- Ashish Kacholia – Net Worth: $209.6 million
- Dolly Khanna – Net Worth: $29.6 million
- Basant Maheshwari – Net Worth: $162.7 million
- Nemish Shah – Net Worth: $292 million
- Raamdeo Agrawal – Net Worth: $1 billion
It’s worth noting that the net worth of these investors is subject to change, as the stock market is dynamic and constantly fluctuating.