Indian stock market is growing daily and the number of retail investors in it is also increasing. Most people use AMC to invest their money, and some directly invest in shares. Today we talk about the top 10 stock market investors in India.
Here are the top 10 stock market investors in India, based on their net worth and investment portfolio:
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala – Net Worth: $5.8 billion (At the time of death)
- Radhakishan Damani – Net Worth: $16.1 billion (At present)
- Ramesh Damani – Net Worth: $1 billion
- Porinju Veliyath – Net Worth: $14.3 million
- Vijay Kedia – Net Worth: $115 million
- Ashish Kacholia – Net Worth: $209.6 million
- Dolly Khanna – Net Worth: $29.6 million
- Basant Maheshwari – Net Worth: $162.7 million
- Nemish Shah – Net Worth: $292 million
- Raamdeo Agrawal – Net Worth: $1 billion
It’s worth noting that the net worth of these investors is subject to change, as the stock market is dynamic and constantly fluctuating.